No blog posts in November… but I did spend some time working on things behind the scenes, and posted regularly on bookstagram. Anyway, the last proper month in review was from the beginning of March, so here’s where we’re at, 9 months later.
I read 6 books in November! My overall total is +46 books since March, which is almost as many books as I read total in 2019… it’s been a great year for reading. Challenge progress: 47/50 for Popsugar and 21/24 for Read Harder.
- Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic
- Emma Donoghue, The Pull of the Stars
- Kenneth Oppel, Silverwing
- Jaida Jones and Danielle Bennett, Master of One
- Olivia Dade, Spoiler Alert
- ed. April Genevieve Tucholke, Slasher Girls & Monster Boys
ALL THE REST
- Started a bookstagram, where posts are much more consistent than on this blog, haha. It’s so much fun! Do you have a bookstagram? I’m always looking for new accounts to follow.
- Also joined the Classics Club for a long-term challenge to complement the usual annual challenges. My list is here and goal date is December 1, 2025.
- December is going to be intense in non-bookish ways: I have three courses to work on for a business certification, an ambitious project for Christmas gifts, and all the usual responsibilities on top. At least Christmas will be a much smaller affair this year.
- That said, I’ve decided not to finish the remaining prompts for this year’s Read Harder. I’d rather devote December to finishing up Popsugar – which is down to three books I’m excited to read – than try to push through prompts that don’t interest me for completion’s sake.
- Finish 2020’s Popsugar Reading Challenge. 3 books to go!
- Participate in a December photo challenge on Bookstagram.
- Answer at least 2 prompts for Top Ten Tuesday.
- Other blog posts: year end wrap-up/goals, 5-star reads of 2020, anticipated 2021 releases.
How was your November? What are you looking forward to in December? Are you on track to complete your 2020 goals?